Are you considering storing your item in a climate controlled unit? Here are some tips to help you choose if climate controlled units is what you are needing.
Why consider a climate controlled unit?
- It can keep your items in a comfortable controlled temperature range all seasons long – Since we live in the Midwest we experience all four seasons. We can experience the extreme heat to an ice cold winter within months of each other.
- Climate control is more than you think – When storing your items, we tend to think that climate controlled is just a certain temperature, but what we really offer is properly maintaining humidity controls through the seasons.
- Barrier between the real world and your stored items – Our climate controlled buildings have increased insulation to help prevent flooding, animals, and dirt.
Items we recommend storing in a climate controlled building:
- Electronics, DVDs, CDs, vinyl, and any other different types of media
- Paper documents and photographs
- Antiques and/or Collectables
- Wooden, metal, leather, or wicker furniture
- Musical Instruments
Milt’s Mini Storage offers a true climate controlled building to help keep your items in the best condition. We provide climate controlled buildings at our 3349 Keystone Drive, 2715 Chandler Road West, 3303 N 147th Street, and 3320 S 60th Street locations. For better information about our facilities please feel free to call today!