WHAT INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
Information You Provide Directly to US
We collect personal information you provide directly to us, for example, when you fill out a form on our site, pay a bill, request to be contacted by us or apply for employment. The type of information we may collect include:
- Transaction Information
- Your Requests
We may collect personal information from you when you fill out a form for a specific request (for example, a “notice of move out” or “change of address” form) or otherwise choose to provide information through a “contact us” feature, for example, your name, address, email, and phone number.
- Employment Applications
We may collect personal information from you when you fill out and submit an employment application, including your name, address, email, phone number and additional details related to employment with us.
- Consent You Submit
We collect the content you submit to the Sites. This may include your posts and comments or responses to surveys or services reviews.
We may keep records and copies of your correspondence if you fill out a form or otherwise contact us through the Sites.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use the Sites, the types of information we may automatically collect about you include:
- Usage Information
We may collect information about your usage of, and interaction with the Sites. For example, we may collect and store statistics and other information about the online activities of our users on an aggregated (collective) basis, including tracking the number of people who view each page to learn which features are the most popular
- Log Information
When you access or use the Sites, our servers may automatically record certain log file information, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type and language, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about your activities on the Site.
- Information collected by Cookies
We and our service providers use various tracking technologies, including cookies, to collect information about you when you interact with our Sites, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve the Sites and your experience, see which areas and features of the Sites are popular and count visits. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Sites.
Information We Collect From Third Parties
HOW DO WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
We may use your information for various purposes related to our operations and your use of the Sites. For example, we may use your information to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Sites and provide you with relevant information and content, including subscriptions to our email list and newsletters.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Sites.
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the right and property of Company and others.
- Maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, required disclosures and choices and controls that may be available.
- To personalize online content and user experiences.
- To perform operation functions in connect with our business, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Sites and identifying usage trends.
- To deliver our services to you upon your purchase.
- To process an employment application upon submission, or otherwise in connection with your interest in a career opportunity or your employment with us.
- To deliver marketing materials or other advertising content to you.
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience.
- To diagnose problems with our services.
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
We may keep your information for a long as necessary for our business purposes and to protect ourselves in the event of a legal claim.
WHO DO WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH?
- With partners, vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf (including our third-party payment processor).
- With third party businesses to provide you with information about products and services that may be useful to you.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce any agreement we may have with you.
- Between and among Company and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company.
- With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third-party links on our site. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party’s website. We have no control over these linked sites. Each of third-party site has its own separate and independent privacy policies and practices, including in connection with their use or disclosure of information you disclose to them. Company is not responsible or liable for the content of any third-party site. We encourage you to check the privacy policies of third-party sites before providing your information to them. The fact that we may link to a third-party site or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement from a third party is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of any affiliation by us with that third-party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS SERVICES
Children under the age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Site or on or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use.
We use reasonable security measures designed to safeguard the personal information under our control from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Despite these measures, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us via the Sites by Internet or email cannot be guaranteed. Company encourages you to learn as much as you can about your privacy on the Internet.
Although we will take reasonable security precautions regarding your personal information collected from and stored on the Sites, because of the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that any of your personal information stored on our services or on those of our third parties, or transmitted to or from us, will be free from unauthorized access or disclosure. Accordingly, we disclaim any liability for any unauthorized access to, disclosure or damage to, interception of, theft, or loss of any data communications and/or personal information. By using the Sites, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) log-in credentials (including, but not limited to, passwords) for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping these log-in credentials confidential. We ask you not to share your log-in credentials with anyone.
NOTICE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
The Sites are hosted in the United States and are subject to U.S. law, and are intended for users located only in the U.S. If you are accessing the Sites from outside the United States, please be advised that U.S. law may not offer the same privacy protections as the laws of your jurisdiction. By accessing and using the Sites, you consent to the transfer to and processing of your personal information in the U.S.